With an objective to provide hustle free access of all the member Advocates to the clients not only to contact and discuss legal issues but also to represent them before the appropriate Court, Forum or Tribunal at any place throughout India, The Advocate Associates serves to be the best platform to get the solution of any legal issue that one encounters in his/her personal/ business or professional life, be it a Civil, Criminal or Revenue matter or a matter related to services or Direct or Indirect Taxation; Our selected team of experienced lawyers provide the best legal remedies to all your queries.
We provide to you registration on yearly basis with THE ADVOCATE ASSOCIATES, for the clients across the globe to access your provided information and contact you directly in person without any intervention from our side.
As per the rules of the Bar Council of India, law firms are not permitted to solicit work and advertise. By clicking the "Agree" button and accessing this website (www.theadvocateassociates.com) the user fully accepts that you are seeking information of your own accord and volition and that no form of solicitation has taken place by the Firm or its members.
The information provided under this website is solely available at your request for information purposes only. It should not be interpreted as soliciting or advertisement. The firm is not liable for any consequence of any action taken by the user relying on material / information provided under this website. In cases where the user has any legal issues, he/she in all cases must seek independent legal advice.
In respect of the foregoing, you agree as follows:
1. “The Advocate Associates” is neither directly nor indirectly accountable for the guidance and assistance provided by the Lawyers. We are independent third party facilitators cum enablers who have brought together a platform for the potential clients to communicate, and if needed, meet the Lawyers of their choice. “The Advocate Associates” does not exercise any control over the Services delivered by the Lawyer. “The Advocate Associates” will not be held liable/responsible/accountable in case of any discrepancies with the Services provided by the Lawyer.
2. The appropriate Lawyer is solely responsible for providing its services to you, and you agree that “The Advocate Associates” shall not be liable/accountable for any damages or costs of any type arising out of or in any way connected with your use of such services (including, without limitation, claims based on malpractice). Any claim arising out of your association with a Lawyer/ advocate shall be carried solely against such Lawyer, and neither “The Advocate Associates” nor any of its licensors or affiliates shall be involved within any such claim.
Limitation of Liability
You expressly understand and agree that we shall not be liable for any, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of revenues, profits, goodwill, use, data, failure to realize expected savings, or other intangible losses (even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from:
1. the use or the inability to use the site;
2. the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the site;
3. invalid destinations, transmission errors, or unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data;
4. statements or conduct of any third party on the site;
5. your failure to receive any third party services or products requested through the site or
6. any other matter relating to the site.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless “The Advocate Associates”, its affiliates, owners licensers, employees, agents, third party information providers and independent contractors against any claims, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses (including, but not limited to, reasonable attorney’s fees) arising out of or related to any user content that you use, or otherwise transmit on or through the Site, your use or inability to use the Site, your breach or alleged breach of the Site terms or of any representation or warranty contained herein, or your violation of any rights of another.
Governing Law and Juisdiction
This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India and courts in Chandigarh, India only shall have jurisdiction over any dispute arising out of or relating to this agreement, and each party hereby consents to the jurisdiction and venue of such courts.
If any provision of this agreement is deemed void, unlawful or otherwise unenforceable for any reason, that provision shall be severed from this agreement and the remaining provisions of this agreement shall remain in force. This contains the entire agreement between you and us concerning your use of the Site. If you have questions regarding the Terms and Conditions, please email: email@example.com
I, the User/ Consumer, acknowledge and agree to assume the risk of the above-mentioned limitations pursuant to the use of www.theadvocateassociates.com I further understand and agree that no warranty or guarantee has been made to me concerning any consultation on a particular problem, result, solution of my query/problem.
I understand that the consultation through “The Advocate Associates” may involve electronic communication of my personal information to other Lawyers who may be located in other areas, including out of state.